Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing #14


So far I have been unimpressed with Technorati because I get error messages about "hiccups" and slow loading when the search does go through. After trying to search for "School Library Learning 2.0" several times, Technorati came up with all different kinds of results. There was everything from "Online Safety for Educators" to a blog called "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

I think that tagging is a great way to save and access information. I had more success with de.licio.us than Technorati. However, I will try accessing Technorati tomorrow and see if some of the kinks are worked out.

3 comments:

Mrs. Meuse said...

I had similar problems. I was more successful using Google Blog Search (http://blogsearch.google.com/). I actually found some helpful blogs on running that I subscribed to.

P.S. I love the name of your blog!

Stasia said...

I had success with Google Blog Search, too. I checked out Technorati again with the same disappointing results.

It took me FOREVER to decide on a blog name. It sounds more clever than I actually am! :)

LKP said...

The picture is great --- of course I love buttons, so I guess that was easy! I have a collection of buttons from my great aunt and I love to just paw through them and imagine where and what they came off of!
BTW, great pic on your blog --- makes me think of cooler temps and beautiful wildflowers!!!