Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing #9

This task took me significantly longer to do than the previous tasks because there is an overwhelming amount of blogs to sift through. I spent a considerable amount of time just "window shopping." I found new blog feeds while browsing topics in Good Blog Search and Topix. Both sites were easy to navigate and search through. I had some trouble with Technorati, but I think that it was due to site maintenance. I kept getting error messages and loading problems.
I found some great feeds with news on education and technology in the classroom. There are definitely some strange blogs out there. Three toed sloth fan club anyone? It was an interesting journey through the tangled inter-web.
My searching was done mainly through the examples listed on the Library2Play page. However, once I was exploring a blog I was able to transfer to other blogs listed on that particular page. The Internet is not hurting for blog postings by any means.

No comments: