Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #23

  1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite exercises were: creating my blog, exploring Flickr, using comic strip generators, exploring TeacherTube, and creating podcasts.
  2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I always want to keep up to date on new technology and ways to incorporate it in my classroom. I plan to use many of the things that I learned about in Library2Play this upcoming school year.
  3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was surprised at how many things that I had no clue about! I am a young teacher and I felt like there was not a lot that I was missing out on. I was so wrong!
  4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I love the format and do-it-yourself pace. I really don't have a suggestion for improving the concept. It worked flawlessly for me.
  5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? I would DEFINITELY participate. I signed up for Library2Play because my librarian recommended it and am elated that I did. This has been a wonderful learning experience. Like I said before, I like that I was able to work at my own pace and convenience.
  6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Convenient exploration of the Internet's best new features.
  7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs? Done!

2 comments:

VWB said...

congratulations on completing all the "Things!" hope you will keep up your blogging so we can see how you took all your new ideas and used them in your classroom!

Stasia said...

Thanks so much! Good luck to everyone out there still playing!