Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing #21

So, I created a podcast using Photostory. I downloaded the program for free and got started. It was simple. I added photos of my amazing chihuahuas, added titles and captions to some pictures, and added a song. After I was satisfied with my video, I saved the file. Badda-bing badda-boom. Then, I went to Switchpod to upload my video as a podcast. I registered with the site and uploaded the file. Here is a link to my podcast. It was a painless and fun experience that was much easier than I had anticipated. You should definitely check out the disgustingly cute creatures I get to share my life with! Yes, I am a crazy lady with a pack of chihuahuas to call my own. I use them to do my evil bidding, so beware. Muahahahaha! :)

3 comments:

VWB said...

when i clicked on your PhotoStory, i got a whole page of code...LP taught me that the actual link is way at the bottom...you might want to go in and edit and use
http://media.switchpod.com/users/stasiadasia/AyChihuahuas.wmv
to link...because I was able to see your cute dogs! i have a 1/2 chihuahua, 1/2 dachsund!! o brother!

Stasia said...

Thanks for checking out my little angels! Thanks for the link help, too!

LKP said...

I loved your Photostory! Your "little buddies" are precious, I am more of a big dog person (since I have 3 Alaskan Malamutes), but I can definitely appreciate your love and devotion to your furry babies!