Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #18


So, I tried out Open Office and thought it was great. It's easy to use, which is always good, compatible with Microsoft Office, and free. It's the total package!

I decided to pass on Google Docs because I just don't want to register for something else. Too many login pages! Sorry to disappoint, but I feel like I have entered my name, birth date, location, picked a username, and decided on a password too many times this week. I will just have to come back to this one later.

3 comments:

Grendel said...

I like Open Office. I actually got a chance to use it at school one day after I downloaded it. That really made me feel like Superwoman! I also enjoyed seeing the phot of The Office. I love that show. Do you, too?

Stasia said...

I love The Office! It's one of the few shows that I "must" watch on TV.

arkreynolds said...

Idea to simplify logins: get a phonebook with pages for A - Z and store your logins and passwords in an organized way. This makes looking up logins easier.